Menu
Your Cart

Katogi Averof Inima White 750ml

Katogi Averof Inima White 750ml
Katogi Averof Inima White 750ml

Inima White from a selected vineyard in the area of ​​Kavala. Stump about 15 years old. Soil rich in clay with good drainage. The climate of the area is mild Mediterranean with the vines receiving the aura of Strymonikos gulf while Mount Falakro provides a shield of protection from the cold north winds.

Inima White comes from the Co-vinification of two varieties, the largest percentage is Athiri (60%) and the remaining 40% Assyrtiko. Pre-fermenting cold extraction at 8oC overnight. Fermentation of the must at temperatures up to 15οC. The new wine matures on its wine sludge before bottling.

On the face we can see a straw-blonde color. The nose is dominated by aromas of flowers and citrus. In the mouth it is crunchy with good acidity, greasy and with a very good aftertaste.

Accompanies fatty fish, as well as pasta and white meat

Write a review

Please login or register to review
  • Availability: In Stock
  • Code: KL-0000112
12.40€
Ex Tax: 10.00€
Same day delivery in Corfu town
Tags: Katogi , Averof , Inima , White , 750ml
We use cookies to offer you the best possible experience on our page.
If you continue to use the page, we will assume that you are satisfied with it. I want to know more.