Menu
Your Cart

VILLA CARDINI

Producer: VILLA CARDINI
Earthy aromas with a soft structure, soft texture that makes it very easy to drink. Red berries, cherry and plum, with some wonderful spices at the end. Sangiovese 85% with the remaining 15% Canaiolo and Malvasia del Chianti...
8.10€
Ex Tax:6.53€
Producer: VILLA CARDINI
Full body, rich, layered, well-structured, velvety and harmonious wine, with a long finish. Recommendations: Dark meat, grilled dishes, game and cheese.Deep dark red wineFull body with long finish.Produced in ItalyAromas of blackberries and plums...
8.90€
Ex Tax:7.18€
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)
We use cookies to offer you the best possible experience on our page.
If you continue to use the page, we will assume that you are satisfied with it. I want to know more.